Inspired by customers asking "what do you do in your Junque Journal?", we have created the Yellow Paper House Doodle Diary! Get ready to letter, draw, and doodle in this awesome journal. Learn to draw borders and banners, use fancy brush lettering, draw awesome block letters, draw fun florals, doodle mandalas, and even more. We've also included sections for swatching out all of your art supplies and a 'washi dictionary' section for getting a quick look at your stash. While we include lots of drawing prompts and techniques, we have also left plenty of room to practice. Don't be afraid to get messy and create with reckless abandon! The opportunities are endless!
This 9 x 7 inch spiral journal has chipboard front and back covers that you can decorate and customize to your heart's content. In addition to fun and colorful prompt pages, you will find a crazy mixture of assorted papers...mixed media, black paper, kraft cardstock, colored cardstock, and lots of colorful 24 lb. paper and white 32 lb. in all of our assorted patterns, such as grid, hexagonal, dot, etc. It is bound in an large black plastic spiral.
- 9 x 7 inches
- Thick chipboard cover
- Over 100 sheets of our wide variety of papers, including mixed media, black paper, kraft cardstock, colored cardstock and 24 lb. colored or 32 lb. white bond.
- Black plastic spiral
- Handmade to order in the USA
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for your item to be made before shipment
- All layouts, graphics and designs © Yellow Paper House, unless otherwise specified
In addition, you can also get the Doodle Diary paired with our 6 favorite pens! Donna and Kristin picked a variety of pens to complement the Doodle Diary.
- Tombow Fudenosuke Hard Tip Brush Pen - Black
- Tombow Fudenosuke Soft Tip Brush Pen - Black
- Uni Ball Signo Gel Impact 1mm - White
- Zebra Sarasa Dry X20 0.7mm - Black
- Marvy Le Pen 0.3mm - Charcoal Grey
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen - Black